Friday, May 24, 2013

FeedaMail: The Daily Puppy | Pictures of Puppies

feedamail.com The Daily Puppy | Pictures of Puppies

Hunter-the-Irish-Jack-Russell


Hunter is a 9 week old Irish Jack Russell, and has only been with his new parents for about a week! He has had a lot of fun and exciting new experiences, but he likes nothing more than a good chew toy and a lot of naps. He can't wait until he's old enough to go outside and make some new friends.

Read More »

Benedict-the-Pembroke-Welsh-Corgi


Benedict or "Benny" is an adorable and playful tri-colored Pembroke Welsh Corgi wonderpup! He loves chasing anything, playing fetch and getting treats. He can be a little mischievous and too smart for his own good, but he's also very lovable and sweet.

Read More »

Lulu-the-Mini-Goldendoodle


Lulu is a country girl who is moving to the city this week! She loves playing with mulch, sticks, and any ponytails that she can get ahold of. She already is starting to learn some tricks and seems to be a very smart little girl! Everyone who sees Lulu on the street asks to meet her because she's just the sweetest.

Read More »

Oslo-the-Australian-Shepherd-Mix


Oslo joined our family in April 2013. He was adopted from a rescue in Colorado, and was brought home to Wyoming. Oslo has a lot of attitude, and doesn't like to be told what to do! He enjoys running around in the backyard, riding in the car, and playing with his favorite toy, a stuffed elephant.

Read More »

Rylie-the-Mixed-Breed


I'm Rylie the spunky, loving, goofy little puppy! I was adopted from a rescue shelter on a snowy day in Colorado. My mom and dad think I might be a Lab/Rhodesian Ridgeback mix. Speaking of mom and dad, I love them and my furry cat brothers! My favorite things are snuggling on the couch, taking walks to the dog park, collecting sticks and mulch from the front yard, and chewing anything that looks chewable. Oh and I love to chase my cat brothers around the house. I hop and bark and ask them to play with me, but they usually just bat me on the head over and over. My parents are very excited to take me on adventures with them. I am especially looking forward to hiking and learning how to swim!

Read More »
 
Delievered to you by Feedamail.
Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment